Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references should be provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The Reference number should be written before the full stop, comma etc. as . The numbering should be done manually. Automatic reference numbering should not be used. For classical text references the mentioning of chapter no., verse no., edition no. & page no. is mandatory.
Original Research Article- Clinical Research
CTRI registration must
IEC approval must
The author(s) will retain copyright and permit the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that permits others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the author and initial publication in this journal.
The entire contents of the JAHM are protected under Indian and international copyrights. The Journal, however, allows free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right of access to, and a license to copy, use, distribute, perform and display the work publicly and to make and distribute works in any online website for any non-commercial purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship and ownership of the rights. The journal also permits the right to make small numbers of printed copies for their personal non-commercial use under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0 License.
In case of JAHM does not publish said work, the author(s) will be so notified and all rights assigned hereunder will be given back to the author(s).
All accepted works should not be published anywhere without prior written permission from JAHM. The author(s) hereby declare that they are sole author(s) of the work, that all authors have contributed and agree with the content and conclusions of the work, that the work is original, and does not infringe upon any copyright, propriety, or personal right of any third party, and that no part of it nor any work has been submitted to another journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.